46 Inch/116.5cm Bevria Folding Composite fibre Cane - White
- NDIS consumable eligible
Product DetailsIn this section
The Bevria Folding Mobility Cane is a walking cane for people who are blind or have low vision. It is used to help locate steps and path edges and to detect potential obstacles when walking making it suited for orientation and independent travel.
- Standard folding long mobility cane that folds into four sections.
- Compact lightweight cane made from composite fibre.
- Reflective white with red at the end for enhanced visibility.
- Available in different lengths. Cane tip not included.
- Easy to grip handle.
- Used for indoor mobility and identification purposes.
- The canes folding mechanism allows it to be discreet and portable for any user.
- The long length and composite fibre material of this cane provides sturdiness and comfort ensuring ease of use.
We understand your right to exercise choice and control is essential. Our dedicated experts can assist you with Orientation and Mobility training, to ensure the cane is precisely tailored to your needs and will help keep you safe in your environment. If you are first time cane user and would like to explore funding options or find out more information, please contact your local service provider. We believe in empowering you with our product solutions so you can live the life you choose.
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
Powered (No / Battery / Electrical)No
Returnable (Yes / No)Yes
Training recommended (Yes / No)Yes
In the boxBack to product details
1 x Cane