- Dept. of Veterans’ Affairs approved
Product DetailsIn this section
Rediscover the joys of reading anytime and anywhere with the award-winning ClearReader Plus. With the combination of fast text-to-speech and a choice of high quality naturally sounding voices the ClearReader Plus is ideal for anyone experiencing vision loss including those with Macular Degeneration. Easily scan your printed material and start listening in an instant!
- Fast and clear text-to-speech.
- High quality text recognition with up to four voices including UK-English voices (Daniel and Serena) and an Indian-English voice (Sangeeta).
- Built-in high quality stereo sound speakers.
- Integrated object lighting for reading in places with poor external lighting.
- Simple switch-on/off with just one click and begin listening in just a few seconds.
- Intuitive operation with simple adjustment controls for play, pause, forward, back, reading speed and voice selection.
- Easily adjusted to playback at a more comfortable reading speed and volume.
- Use from mains power or use internal re-chargeable Li-ion batteries providing up to five hours continuous use.
- Automatically recognises columns.
- Attractive portable design.
- Designed for everyday living.
- Compact, portable and easy to carry with a built-in carrying handle.
- Use anytime, anywhere.
- Accessing printed documents such as magazines, newspapers, books or a letter from a friend has never been easier.
- Able to connect a separate set of headphones and listen discreetly.
With the ClearReader Plus you are able to listen to any kind of printed material within a matter of seconds, and all at the press of a button. The ClearReader Plus is portable and battery powered and can be used around the home, on holiday, at school or at work, making it ideal for reading a recipe in the kitchen, a book in the library, today's newspaper in the garden or reviewing bills.
Due to hygienic reasons this product is non-returnable unless faulty.
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
Returnable (Yes / No)No
Training recommended (Yes / No)No