Braillable Adhesive Sheet
- NDIS consumable eligible
Product DetailsIn this section
This braillable adhesive sheet is a self-adhesive, transparent A4 sheet with peel-off backing. Perfect for labelling items such as CD covers, files and household appliances, these braillables are ideal for identifying objects at home, school or office.
- Durable, clear plastic A4 sized sheet.
- Peel-off adhesive backing.
- Cut to size and use for labelling items.
- Special anti-microbial, self-sanitising surface to inhibit the growth and spread of harmful gems.
- Can be embossed with a brailler, braille slate or hand frame.
- Can be used to label items around the home, workplace or the classroom, or use a full sheet and stick over printed text.
- Help keep any space clean and organised.
The adhesive sheet is specifically designed adhesive that will not clog printing pins and does not generate static electricity, which ultimately causes embossing issues. These labels will help you braille what you need to keep things clear and organised.
Please note due to hygienic reasons this product is non-returnable unless faulty. Only available in-store.
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
Returnable (Yes / No)No
Training recommended (Yes / No)No