Olitech EasyFlip 2 Mobile Phone
- Dept. of Veterans’ Affairs approved
- NDIS consumable approved
Product DetailsIn this section
Based on the Choice recommended EasyFlip (2020, 2021), the next generation EasyFlip 2 offers simplified, accessible hardware and software. It also has additional safety features and increased battery life. This flip style 4G mobile phone features a 2.8-inch display and high contrast keypad with large tactile buttons. A simple user interface makes it easy to operate and the advanced safety features provide peace of mind for the user’s family.
This products is most suitable to seniors or people who have mild low vision that require a simple to use flip style mobile phone that features a large tactile keypad and display.
- Dedicated emergency key.
- GPS locating functions.
- Auto answer function.
- Low battery alert.
- Amplified volume. Up to 100dB ringtone and additional 25dB earpiece volume boost.
- Voice output keys and main menu.
- M4/T4 Telecoil and Bluetooth resulting in enhanced volume, clarity and connectivity.
- Photo speed dial.
- SMS, MMS, alarm, camera, calendar, FM radio, magnifier, calculator, menu visibility.
- Emergency key with GPS location, auto answer, share location, voice output keys and main menu, photo speed dial.
- Flip style phone – ergonomic design and light weight, easy to hold and grasp.
- Features a high contrast keypad with large tactile buttons and 2.8-inch display.
- Amplified volume (up to 100dB ringtone and additional 25dB earpiece volume boost.
- Safety features – dedicated emergency key with GPS location.
- Simple user interface – making it easy to use.
- Charging cradle makes it simple to charge when required.
- Language displayed on screen and/or used to enter text can be changed (English, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Turkish and Greek).
Points to consider
- Has voice guidance, but limited to only the numbers and symbols buttons on the keypad & when accessing the main menu headings.
- Talkback not available as it’s not compatible with new firmware platform, meaning no text-to-speech enabling text messages.
- This mobile phone is not suitable for people who are blind or have very poor vision.
- It cannot read QR codes and does not work with covid safe apps.
- Phone display is not a touch screen, no voice control or dictation capabilities.
- A voice recording can be created and used as a ringtone.
- Eight photo/speed dial numbers can be programmed.
- Enable auto answer feature – allows incoming calls from programmed phone number to automatically answer.
Telecommunication devices enable you to stay connected with family and friends, which is important for your health and well-being. Olitech’s EasyMate 2 is an ideal mobile solution for seniors or people who have low vision due to its accessible features and functions. Contacting another person has never been easier to do and this promotes independence and social inclusion as it enables you to stay in touch with family and friends.
This 4G phone is unlocked and not linked to any particular carrier/service provider. It requires a single NANO SIM and does NOT come with one.
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
Powered (No / Battery / Electrical)Battery
Returnable (Yes / No)Yes
Training recommended (Yes / No)Yes
In the boxBack to product details
1x EasyFlip 2 Handset
1x Wall charger
1x Charging Cable
1x Desktop Charger (cradle)
1x Instruction Manual
1x Quick Setup Guide
Demo/Review VideosBack to product details
Demo video for the Olitech EasyFlip 2