Talking Watch - Silver Face with Silver Stretchy Band 36mm
- Dept. of Veterans’ Affairs approved
Product DetailsIn this section
Adults who have mild to severe vision loss who require a watch that announces the time with a push of a single button will appreciate these stylish, easy-to-use watches that help keep them on time and in control.
- Miyota Japanese quality movements internally and supplied with a battery - Japan Maxwell CR2025.
- Alloy cased 33.5mm in width and 15mm thickness.
- 3 ATM water-resistant, meaning it is splash and rain resistant. It is not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, water-related work, fishing or diving.
- Premium silver stretchy band
- High-quality watch, reliable and durable.
- Miyota Japanese quality movements internally.
- A battery saver plastic strip is fitted on the crown to preserve the battery life.
- Splash and rain resistant with 3 ATM water resistance.
- Each watch comes well protected and in a gift box.
Maintain your independence and an active lifestyle with Vision Australia's new accessible watch range. Knowing the time will help you complete daily living tasks such as when to have meals, when to take medications, when to head off for a meeting or when to tune into your favourite radio program or TV show.
If your watch is being dispatched from our warehouse, Vision Australia will remove the plastic strip and set the time for you according to your state-based time zone. If you have purchased your watch in-store, one of our friendly Vision Store staff can assist you with setting the time for you. The battery will only be activated for a couple of days prior to you receiving it.
SpecificationBack to product details
Powered (No / Battery / Electrical)Battery
Returnable (Yes / No)Yes
Training recommended (Yes / No)No
In the boxBack to product details
1 x Watch