Talking Ear & Forehead Thermometer
- NDIS consumable eligible
Product DetailsIn this section
This handy talking body temperature thermometer is designed with low vision users in mind but is useful to have in any home. With large, easy-to-find button operation, it will take and speak body temperature easily and quickly from the forehead or ear. It measures both ear and forehead temperature in Fahrenheit or degrees Celsius. It has a tabletop cradle for easily locatable storage when not in use. The thermometer has a built-in LED torch and washable sensor tips, eliminating the need for probe covers.
- Designed for users with low vision, talking body temperature thermometer.
- Large easy-to-find button operation from the forehead or ear.
- Measures temperature in Fahrenheit or degrees Celsius.
- Tabletop cradle for easily locatable storage when not in use.
- Thermometer has a built-in LED torch and washable sensor tips.
- Requires 2x AAA batteries (not included)
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
Powered (No / Battery / Electrical)Battery
Returnable (Yes / No)Yes
Training recommended (Yes / No)No
In the boxBack to product details
1x Infrared Thermometer
1x Table Stand
1x Instruction Manual (small print)
*AAA Batteries are NOT included