Talking Cube Clock - Grey
- Dept. of Veterans’ Affairs approved
- NDIS consumable eligible
Product DetailsIn this section
Talking alarm clock in the shape of a cube. Dark grey in colour with large contrasting round yellow TALK button at the top.
- Easy-to-use talking alarm clock in the shape of a cube.
- Large contrasting round TALK button at the top on the clock which announces the time.
- Volume adjustments.
- Audible cues for setting and adjusting the clock making this a very user-friendly talking clock.
- Easy to use and set with simple hi-contrast controls
- It also offers audible cues for setting and adjusting the clock.
The ultimate in simplicity, the Talking Cube Clock features a single large, high contrast yellow button on top that allows the blind user to easily hear the time announced. This accessible bedside clock is a great choice for someone who is blind or has low vision, as well as those with limited dexterity and other challenges that make it difficult to operate items with small buttons or complex functions.
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
Powered (No / Battery / Electrical)Battery
Returnable (Yes / No)Yes
Training recommended (Yes / No)No
In the boxBack to product details
1 x Talking clock
4 x AA batteries included
Demo/Review VideosBack to product details
Talking cube clock video product review