Tape Length: 16.4 ft (5 m); accuracy +/- 0.04 in. (1 mm)
Large LCD display plus crystal-clear, natural-sounding voice speaks measurements
History function remembers last 10 measurement values
Built-in metal belt clip
Includes: Case with belt loop; 2 - 1.5V AAA batteries; user manual
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
Please note: To change between imperial and metric please do the following
1 - Press square button 4 times (Key number 4)
2 - You can choose the unit by pressing button 3 (minus) (Key number 3)
Measuring Tape: yellow metal, labeled with black ink in inches and millimeters, length up to 16.4 ft / 5 meters, accuracy: class II, difference between measured and announced value up to 0.08 in. / 2 mm
Spirit level and clinometer
Dimensions of Tape King: 4.1 x 3.0 x 1.3 in. / 103 x 75 x 33 mm
Weight: 10.4 ounces / 295 grams (incl. batteries)
Storage temperature range: 14-degrees F to 122-degress F / -10-degrees C to +50-degrees C
Operating temperature range: 32-degrees F to 104-degrees F / 0-degrees C to +40-degrees C
Color of case: orange; Color of buttons: black
The Tape King Talking Tape Measure is the world's first tape measure to talk that has an integrated spirit level as well as a clinometer (to measure the angle of slope for inclines/declines). While a pleasure to use for anyone taking measurements, the Tape King is essential to have in the toolkit of anyone who is blind or who has low vision. It accurately measures length and slopes, then displays the information on the large LCD screen as the natural-sounding voice clearly enunciates the measurement. For your convenience, the volume is user adjustable.
All functions and options are operated with just four keys and the voice-guided menu system makes it easy to use. When you are done measuring, a press of the large tape-retract button will automatically pull the 16.4 ft tape back into its housing for you.
Available options and functions:
1) Measuring inside and outside dimensions by simply switching the mode;
2) Determine difference to a previously stored measurement to compare lengths;
3) Add individual values to measure total length (up to over 100 miles);
4) Recall and announce the last 10 measurement results;
5) Click sound every 5 cm or every 1 inch;
6) Spirit Level and Clinometer allow you to align objects and surfaces horizontally and vertically;
7) Units of length are international: Select between 3 modes for the metric system with a choice of meters, centimeters and millimeters; and 4 modes for Anglo-American / British standard with a choice of decimal feet, feet and inches (as a fraction) and inches (as a fraction or decimal);
8) Volume is adjustable in 10 steps;
9) Battery status information.