Firmly fix your mixing bowl, dining plate or chopping board to any clean smooth surface so you don't have to hold them while mixing, beating, whipping, chopping and slicing.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
- Silicone ring secures mixing bowl, dining plate or chopping board to work surface
- Can prevent utensils from slipping into saucepan
- Can help to prevent liquids from boiling over
- Use as bain marie and trivet
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- BPA free
- Colour: Black
- Silicone: Heat resistant up to 260C
- Size: 230 diameter x H60mm
- Weight: 374g
This product is available in both red and black. (Bowl not included)
Please note: For hygiene reasons this product is non-returnable unless faulty.
Always have the other hand free to precisely add ingredients; consider this a third hand in the kitchen, and a replacement to the damp towel method of bowl steadying. The heat resistant silicon ring also functions as a 'Bain Marie' and trivet.
The device provides two methods to secure a bowl in place. Widest side up, a bowl set within the Staybowlizer is cradled; the resulting friction between the outside wall of the bowl and the face of the ring provides lateral stability. Secure in both level and tilted positions. Alternatively, turn it over; place the bowl on top of the Staybowlizer and with a hand on each opposing side of the rim push down. The bowl lower flange will collapse and a suction lock will be formed between the bowl, device and surface.