A little bunny keeps running away from his mother in this imaginary game of hide-and-seek. Children will be profoundly comforted by this lovingly steadfast mother who finds her child every time. This is a shared reading book with text in print and braille.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
First published in 1942 and never out of print, generations of readers have fallen in love with the gentle magic of The Runaway Bunny's reassuring words and loving pictures.
This book has been adapted to include contracted braille on clear self-adhesive labels, allowing the print text and images to be seen underneath and the book to be enjoyed by everyone.
- Print, braille and tactile.
- Contracted Unified English Braille (Grade 2); may contain American English spellings.
- Ages: Preschoolers.
- 36 pages.
- Made with paper from a sustainable forest.
- Author: Margeret Wise Brown.
- Illustrator: Clement Hurd.
- Publisher: Harper Festival Books.