A wearable device for blind and partially sighted people. It’s a lightweight wireless smart camera that is mounted onto the user’s glasses and is activated using simple finger and hand gestures. It instantly reads printed text aloud – from any surface – and can recognize faces, products, and money notes in real time.
All packed into a tiny device the size of your finger.
The OrCam MyEye 2.0 is easy to use and empowers you to live the life you choose.
- Weighs only 22.5 grams
- Works in dark areas with built-in LEDs
- Snaps onto any eyeglass frame magnetically
- Hear with built-in HD mini speaker
- Touch bar for easy ‘swipe’ control
- Instant WiFi software updates
Want more information on OrCam? Request a call back below and a member of our team can discuss with you further.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
- The OrCam My Eye 2.0 doesn't store 'pictures', it breaks the image down to code; breaking the visual information into spoken word. Thus it can instantly draw information from it's database to read or identify products, objects and people.
- The OrCam My Eye 2.0 is best suited for those who are blind or have very low vision.
- This device can be used by all age groups, whether it's for a child in school or somebody who has retired.
- The device doesn't connect to the internet thus it can be used in a remote area.
- The device is designed to be light and discreet; it sits nicely on the corner of your glasses so that it will see in the direction you are facing.
'This intelligent device gives me independence in my everyday life. For me, as for many partially sighted people, the loss of my ability to read is the hardest. OrCam MyEye is able to fill this void and so much more... " Sebastien Joachim, Professional Boxer.