The ID Galaxy Mate is an intelligent, portable “all-in-one” talking bar code scanner that aids visually or print impaired individuals with the identification of items via the product's bar code or UPC. The scanner uses text-to-speech and digital voice recording technologies, allowing users to access an extensive on-board database of product descriptions. This built-in database makes shopping simple, it has the ease of Wi-Fi connectivity making the database infinite, Bluetooth connectivity and MP3 capabilities.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
ID Mate Galaxy audio description:
- Updated, ergonomic design
- Laser Scanner - quick and reliable scans
- Lightweight & Portable
- Micro SD Memory Card (8GB capacity)
- Memo Recorder - record, play and erase messages
- Inventory Capability - manage product inventory
- Rechargeable Battery (LiPo battery, high capacity)
- Earphone Jack - amplification and privacy
- Alternate Connectivity - Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- MP3 Capability - music, audio storage, and access
- Multiple languages available - English, German, French and Spanish
- Date & Time - international time zones
- Instant Software Updates.
Connect to Wi-Fi
- Turn on the device (if not already on)
- Press the button labelled ‘Mode’ until you get to ‘system’
- Press the button labelled ‘Previous’ eight times until you hear the voiceover "date and time settings"
- Press the button labelled ‘Select’
- Press the ‘Next’ or ‘Previous’ button to get to "automatically set date and time via Wi-Fi"
- Press the button labelled ‘Select’, then press the ‘Next’ or ‘Previous’ button to get to "automatically set date and time via Wi-Fi"
- Press the button labelled ‘Select’ two times to set the time and date
- Press the button labelled ‘Record’ to set the date and time that you wish. The date and time will then be read out and will inform you that the update has been completed
- Press the button labelled ‘Erase’ to exit the date and time setting mode.