Designed to protect your hands when handling hot items, this pair of gloves is heat resistant up to 350 degrees celsius. Made using a duplex knitted structure each glove has 2 layers, like a glove within a glove; the inner glove controls the fit and comfort while the outer glove absorbs the heat. They offer additional protection over the wrist whilst leaving fingers free to move for a more secure grip.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
- Heat resistant pair of gloves
- Resistant up to 350 degrees
- One pair: medium to large size
- Protects hands as well as wrists
- Leave fingers free to move for secure grip
- Designed to be a generous, loose fit for flexibility
- Suitable for left and right handed use
- Machine washable at 40 degrees cotton cycle (dry naturally)
- Size: L31cm (fingertip to cuff) x W170 x 6mm either side of hand
- Weight: 275g
- Not for use above 350 degrees dry contact heat, or when wet or soiled
- Not suitable as protection against steam or hot liquid spillage
- Wash regularly to prevent build-up of fatty deposits, which if left could give the effect of hot spots
- Always keep the gloves clean. Any build up or contamination can affect the gloves performance
- Use your regular washing agent; do not use bleach. Dry naturally.
Please note: For hygiene reasons this product is non-returnable unless faulty or unused in sellable condition.
Soft, non-allergenic and suitable for left and right handed users, these gloves are designed for flexibility and comfort. When they get dirty, simply machine wash and hang to dry naturally to prolong their life.