A popular screen reading software tailored for blind or visually impaired users. This software will help users read aloud what they are unable to see on their screen through text-to-speech technology.
It gives users a unique ability to navigate their screen and perform regular computer functions through speech. Users can now access documents, read emails, surf the internet, create presentations or excel spreadsheets and more.
Jaws professional is able to work with most commonly used workplace applications.
This software will not be compatible with your computer or laptop if it is running an ARM processor.
Please note this product is non-returnable unless faulty.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
- Can be used with Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7
- Two multi-lingual synthesizers: Eloquence and Vocalizer Expressive
- Talking installation
- Built-in free DAISY Player and full set of DAISY-formatted basic training books
- Works with Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and much more
- Fast information look-up at your fingertips with Research It
- Convenient OCR feature provides access to the text of PDF documents, even those with scanned images that are reported as empty documents by screen readers
- Save time with Skim Reading
- The only Windows screen reader to provide contracted Braille input from your Braille keyboard
- Fully compatible with screen magnification software, and OpenBook, scanning and reading program.
- Read screen content through synthesized speech
- Makes it easy to read and edit documents, use programs and more
- Allows blind or low vision users to access computer technologies.