Traditional handheld magnifier with inbuilt LED light to provide extra illumination. Provides 7x magnification. The LED offers a white light. To soften the colour of the light, a small yellow filter is included which can be snapped over the LED bulb as an option.
Combine your LED magnifier with a mobase for tremble free viewing! Your magnifier can be used in the flat or upright position. See here.
Everyone is different. The magnifiers listed here are only a very small sample of the range available. Vision Australia recommends making an appointment at a Low Vision Clinic near you to get the right magnifier. Call Vision Australia on 1300 84 74 66.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (included).
- Suitable for reading small print e.g. in a telephone directory.
- Simple to use - large, easy to operate light switch and eyelet for lanyard.
- Longlasting LED light bulb.
- The lens conveniently fits a column of magazines and newspapers.
- Limited distortion of print or image towards edges of the lens.
- Portable and lightweight.
- Can be used by either left or right hand.
- Easy to operate on/off switch.