Used with an interchangeable magnifying head of your preferred strength, the LED battery handle offers longlasting inbuilt illumination. Used only as a stand magnifier. That is, with the magnifying head it sits on the page and slides across as you read - and the print stays in focus. Can be used with any range of magnifying head. Supplied with a yellow and orange filter provding either a virtual daylight or warm white coloured light. The most energy efficient illuminated magnifier.
Everyone is different. The magnifiers listed here are only a very small sample of the range available. Vision Australia recommends making an appointment at a Low Vision Clinic near you to get the right magnifier. Call Vision Australia on 1300 84 74 66.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
- Powered by two C batteries.
- Comes with yellow filter if you find the white LED light too harsh.
- No need to replace globes.
- Longlasting LED that offers good inbuilt illumination that makes what you are reading brighter and easier to see.
- Can be used with the full range of Eschenbach magnifying heads (from 3.5x to 12.5x). Note that the stronger the magnification the smaller the head/lens and the less number of words/letters are visible. For this reason we recommend you make an appointment with Vision Australia's Low Vision Clinic if you require stronger levels of magnification (phone 1300 84 74 66).
- Easy to use on/off button.
- Use a sloping desk, a reading stand or rest your book on a few cushions on your lap to improve posture when reading which requires this magnifier to stay on the page to keep the print in focus.
- No need to fit replacement globes. More energy efficient using less battery power.