Mountbatten Braille Whisperer is built to be much quieter than a standard Brailler, and includes Bluetooth for interface with an app available for iOS, Android and Mac. The app allows for real-time print-to-Braille and Braille-to-print translation so students and teachers can interact effectively.
Please note this product is non-returnable unless faulty.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
- As a simple tool it can be used to develop awareness of Braille symbols and characters.
- An easy correct and erase function means children are more willing to write their ideas.
- Audio response reinforces learning and tells what commands are being entered.
- With the addition of a Mimic, teacher supervision becomes easy and continuous.
- Connect a PC keyboard to enable sighted teachers, peers and family to write in Braille.
- Braille-to-print as well as print-to-Braille translation available.
- It can be used as a graphics embosser encouraging the development of actual skills.
- Connect the Mountbatten to a PC and send files back and forward.
- Dimensions: 12 x 24 x 45 cm
- Weight: 4.7 kg
- Power: Rechargeable internal battery
- Battery Life: 20 hours standard use, 5 hours embossing mode
- Paper: Standard office paper 80 gsm to Braille paper 140 gsm
- Languages: Available range of languages and braille codes
- Comes with: Battery charger, starter pack 80 gsm A4 paper, MB-Comm software
- (MBMimic available on AppStore and Play Google store)
- Optional: external PC QWERTY keyboard
We can convert to - UK English, American English, French - FR grade 1, Spanish, Italian, Latvian, Czech, Russian, German, English + Polish, English + Polish + German, English + Portuguese, Greek, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, Taiwan Chinese, Mandarin Chinese, English + Arabic, Belgian Dutch, Sri Lankan, French _ Euro Grade 2 = English + French + German, Canada English + French grade 2 _ English + French + German, Spanish + English with dictionary.