This silver iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular allows you to browse the web, send email and messages, access your files, collaborate with colleagues and stay in touch with friends and family all while you are on the go. This is because you don't need to be near accessible Wi-Fi to get onto the internet. You can subscribe to access a service provider's network directly, and without a router or Wi-Fi you can have ongoing, uninterrupted access to the internet even if you are outside Wi-Fi range.
Ideal for: people who travel to and from work, or travel a lot for business or pleasure and who always want to have access to a network so that they can access the internet anywhere, anytime.
• iPad + Cellular means the iPad has a SIM slot like a phone and can connect to the cellular data network, like your phone. This is different from a Wi-Fi only iPad, which can only connect to data (and say, browse the internet or download emails) if there is a Wi-Fi network available which you can connect to.
• iPad + Cellular connects to data and not to voice or standard text messages (text messages use the voice network channel on your phone). If you use iMessage, you can send and receive text messages to other people using iMessage; these look like text messages but are actually sent over mobile data.
• iPad + Cellular has 5G wireless connectivity, which allows you very fast access to information and functionality through the internet.
• It also contains Apple's M1 processor, which means it processes faster than other chips, and therefore uploads pictures more efficiently and deals better with glitches in apps.
• iPad + Cellular comes with a GPS antenna, unlike Wi-Fi only. This means you can use your iPad + Cellular for maps and navigation which is great if you're going to use it on a boat or plane, or just for walking around touring a city.
• With iPad + Cellular you can choose the amount of data you want, pay-as-you-go for the data you use, and choose the length of your contract, including a day, week or month.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.