The Apple AirTag is a really easy way to find things you misplace.
Clip it onto various items you want to keep track of, for example your wallet, bag or keys. Then set up an app on your iPhone, according to the instructions that come with the AirTag, so that your iPhone and AirTag 'talk' to each other via Bluetooth. Now use your iPhone app to find the AirTag, attached to the item you have misplaced.
Ideal for: people who want to easily find items they regularly misplace.
• Small, lightweight button-shaped tag.
• Glossy white front and silver backing that can be customized with an engraving (for example, your phone number).
• Battery-operated, with easily-replaceable batteries.
• Blind people can use VoiceOver to ask Siri to help them find their AirTag and get voice directions to find it.
• Privacy features so that no one else can track your AirTag.
• The AirTag can't be directly attached to your keys, wallet, etc - you will need to purchase a separate Apple silicone tag to hold and attach the AirTag to items.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.