The Oricom CARE95 big button amplified speakerphone is not only a practical tool for the elderly user with its clear-to-read big-button layout but is also a useful aid for people with vision loss or hearing and dexterity impairments. It is an affordable and easy-to-use phone and would be a great option for any design-conscious, corded phone buyer.
Key features of this model include three one-touch memories, 10 number quick dial memories, ringer volume control, visual ring indicator, and extra loud ringer (up to 95dBA).
Please note due to hygienic reasons this product is non-returnable unless faulty.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
- One touch loud button to amplify receive audio by 10dB
- Handsfree speakerphone
- Extra loud ringer (up to 95dBA)
- 3 One-touch memory buttons
- 10 number quick dial memory
- Hearing aid and T-coil compatible
- Extra large high contrast buttons
- Alpha-numeric keypad
- Bright visual ring indicator
- Compatible with the nbn™ broadband access network
- Mute button
- Last number redial
- 12-month warranty
WARNING: If connected via the NBN, this product may not be able to make calls during a power outage, please check with your service provider.