The Oricom CARE95 Amplified Big Button Phone is not only practical for the elderly with its clear to read big button layout, but is also a useful aid for those with low vision, hearing and dexterity related impairments.
It is an easy to use phone with a simple and classic white design.
Please note due to hygienic reasons this product is non-returnable unless faulty.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
- One touch loud button to amplify receive audio by 10dB
- Extra loud ringer (up to 95dBA)
- 3 One-touch memory buttons
- 10 number quick dial memory
- Hearing aid and T-coil compatible
- Extra large high contrast buttons
- Alpha-numeric keypad
- Bright visual ring indicator
- Compatible with the NBN™ broadband access network
- Mute button
- Last number redial
- 12 month supplier warranty
WARNING: If connected via the NBN, this product may not be able to make calls during a power outage, please check with your service provider.