The 8 Inch Digital Calendar Day Clock is a simple solution that can help you alleviate the stress of reminding your loved one of common daily tasks and enabling independence for all.
Three main screen options:
- Calendar Display - Day/Time/Date
- Calendar & Moment Display - Day/Moment/Time/Date
All the above is displayed, and it can switch back and forward with the above and one of the below every 5, 10, 15, 20 or 30 seconds unless you set the user interface delay to 0.
- Moment Display e.g.
- Now it's Monday Evening...
- Now it's Before Dawn...
- Now it's Tuesday Morning
- Now it's Wednesday Afternoon
- Now it's Thursday Evening
- Now it's Friday Night
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
- 3 x customisable medication alarms
- 5 x lifestyle alarms including
- Frame made from recycled plastic
- 8 x display language options
- French / Francais
- Italian / Italiano
- German / Deutsch
- Spanish / Espanol
- Automatic setup for AEST but can be set for any day, date or time.
- Automatically dims between 7pm and 7am
- 5 x dimming options
- Auto restart - clock turns on & settings retained in the event of a power failure
- Automatically changes on Leap Years
The 8 Inch Digital Calendar Day Clock is photographed under controlled studio conditions and screen may appear brighter. The clock is fitted with a low glare screen to assist in visibility. If you are unsure if the 8 Inch Digital Calendar Day Clock is right for you, we encourage you to obtain advice from an independent healthcare professional prior to purchasing.
- Australian/New Zealand power plug - mains powered supply - cord is 180cm long
- Clock Dimensions - 215mm wide x 170mm high
- Screen Dimensions - 160mm wide x 120mm high
- Built-in stand or can be wall-mounted