Used with an interchangeable magnifying head of your preferred strength, the electric halogen handle offers very bright inbuilt illumination with its halogen globe. Used only as a stand magnifier. That is, with the magnifying head it sits on the page and slides across as you read - and the print stays in focus.
- Eschenbach 3x Magnifier head
- Eschenbach 4x Magnifier head
- Eschenbach 5x Magnifier head
- Eschenbach 6x Magnifier head
- Eschenbach 7x Magnifier head
- Eschenbach 10x Magnifier head
- Eschenbach 12.5x Magnifier head
Everyone is different. The magnifiers listed here are only a very small sample of the range available. Vision Australia recommends making an appointment at a Low Vision Clinic near you to get the right magnifier. Call Vision Australia on 1300 84 74 66.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
- Halogen bulb included (4.0 volt).
- Can be used with the full range of Eschenbach magnifying heads (from 3.5x to 12.5x). Note that the stronger the magnification the smaller the head/lens and the less number of words/letters are visible. For this reason we recommend you make an appointment with Vision Australia's Low Vision Clinic if you require stronger levels of magnification (phone 1300 84 74 66).
- Sturdy cord.
- Easy to use on/off button.
- Provides very bright inbuilt illumination making the print or image much brighter and easier to see.
- Use a sloping desk, a reading stand or rest your book on a few cushions on your lap to improve posture when reading which requires this magnifier to stay on the page to keep the print in focus.
- This handle when fitted with a magnifier sits on the page when reading, that is why it is called a stand magnifier. It is therefore bulkier than traditional handheld magnifiers but easier to keep the print or image in focus.