The ID Galaxy Mate is an intelligent, portable "all-in-one" talking bar
code scanner that aids visually or print impaired individuals with the
identification of items via the product's bar code or UPC. The scanner uses
text-to-speech and digital voice recording technologies, allowing users to
access an extensive on-board database of product descriptions. This built-in
database makes shopping simple, it has the ease of Wi-Fi connectivity making
the database infinite, Bluetooth connectivity and MP3 capabilities.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
ID Mate Galaxy audio description:
- Updated, ergonomic design
- Laser Scanner - quick and reliable scans
- Lightweight & Portable
- Micro SD Memory Card (8GB capacity)
- Memo Recorder - record, play, and erase messages
- Inventory Capability - manage product inventory
- Rechargeable Battery (LiPo battery, high capacity)
- Earphone Jack - amplification and privacy
- Alternate Connectivity - Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- MP3 Capability - music, audio storage, and access
- Multiple languages available - English, German, French and Spanish
- Date & Time - international time zones
- Instant Software Updates.
How to set
time and date:
- Connect to Wi-Fi
- Turn on the device (if not already on)
- Press the button labelled 'Mode' until you get
- Press the button labelled 'Previous' eight
times until you hear the voiceover "date and time settings"
- Press the button labelled 'Select'
- Press the 'Next' or 'Previous' button to get to
"automatically set date and time via Wi-Fi"
- Press the button labelled 'Select', then press
the 'Next' or 'Previous' button to get to "automatically set date and time
- Press the button labelled 'Select' two times to
set the time and date
- Press the button labelled 'Record' to set the
date and time that you wish. The date and time will then be read out and will
inform you that the update has been completed
- Press the button labelled 'Erase' to exit the
date and time setting mode.