This handy learning aid is great for children or for anyone wishing to learn the Braille and/or tactile alphabet. Consists of a sturdy 5-row plastic composing board with 60 tiles, representing each of the 26 letters of the English alphabet, plus duplicate tiles for vowels and other commonly used letters. Makes it easy to form longer words and multiple-word combinations and sentences.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
- Each tile is marked with a letter of the English alphabet in both capital and lower case as well as the letter in Braille
- All markings are raised for tactile reading. Interlocking pieces snap together so formed words stay securely in place.
- White plastic tiles with raised capital, lower case and Braille letters, in dark blue
- Tiles measure 2.5cm tall by 2.2cm wide for easy handling and touch reading
- 5-row black plastic composing board (Measures 14.9cm tall by 28.4cm long)
- Includes storage and travel tray: Hinged brown plastic carry case for tiles (Measures 10.1cm wide by 20cm long)
- Weight 0.25kg