Dycem jar opener increases your grip and helps you to open stubborn jars. Fits all sizes of jars and ensures a good seal when closing.
Measures: 11.8cm diameter, 4cm depth.
Please note due to hygienic reasons this product is non-returnable unless faulty.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
Please note: This product is non returnable unless faulty due to health reasons.
Dycem non-slip jar openers are ideal for those with arthritis, a weakened grip, decreased hand sensation or upper extremity weakness. Providing a tight grip for lids and jars of all sizes, you can open any jar more easily. Dycem jar openers can also work in tandem with Dycem bottle openers to make bottles even easier to open.
Dycem non-slip jar openers are designed with unique grip bars and are dome shaped so that they fit comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- Great for opening tight food jars
- Soft and malleable for added comfort, they are effective and easy to use
- Use them in conjunction with one of our Dycem Non-Slip Mats, and grip with one hand only. Carry out a range of tasks without the need to stabilise with your other hand
- Simple to use
- Latex Free
- Long lasting – easy to clean
- Antimicrobial, preventing the growth of bacteria
- Size: 11.8cm diameter x 4cm depth
- Many other uses including opening stiff door knobs, turning taps, opening medicine bottles, opening difficult wine bottles, Yale door locks and undoing light fittings
- Fits all sizes of jars and ensures a good seal when closing.