All people with Support and Mobility canes often need the use of both of their hands when getting around and are annoyed by often dropping their canes to the ground.
These magnetic clips by Bevria, one model for Mobility canes and one model for Support canes, are clipped on to the cane when required and then can be attached to any part of your clothing, enabling both hands to be free for use but still keeping the cane within easy reach.
When ready, the cane is easily regained in the hand again.
The Vision store offers a range of canes plus accessories to adapt your cane to your needs and taste.You can order an individulised cane with your NDIS plan too. If you're not sure which type of cane or accessory you need, or to discuss a special order, please call us on 1300 84 74 66.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
- Eliminates need to fold up your cane to free up your hands to do something like sign a form, dial a phone.
- Easy to attach to cane shaft of either a mobility or support cane.
- The magnetic is strong and easy to attach to and remove from your clothing.
- People are less likely to experience the inconvenience of dropping their cane and having to look for it when needed.
- Less likely to forget or lose your cane.
- Other cane holders available are not very stable as they need to balance on some sort of surface or they require the cane to be folded up first.