The Aftershokz Sports Headphones allow people to comfortably and safely listen to their portable audio device. The headphones do not sit on or cover the ears. Using bone conduction technology, the headphones sit in front of the ears, delivering sound through the listener’s cheekbones to the inner ear. This will allow the user to hear ambient noises such as traffic and people talking around you so you are aware of what is happening in the environment you are in.
These headphones are lightweight, sweat and water resistant, and feature an inline (wired) controller and a standard 3.5mm connector that fits devices that use a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Note – these headphones are not Bluetooth enabled
Please note: returns for change of mind are not accepted on this product due to health and hygiene.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
- Speaker type: bone conduction transducers
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: 101 ± 3dB
- Microphone: -49dB ± 3dB
- Battery: rechargeable lithium ion
- Continuous play: 12 hours
- Standby time: 60 days
- Charge in: 2 hours
- Weight: 36g
- Cord length: Approx. 4ft
- Connector: 3.5mm jack.
- Bone conduction technology delivers music
through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient
- Titanium headband is lightweight and flexible
for durability and portability
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational
awareness and comfort during long-term wear
- PremiumPitch+™ guarantees a premium audio
experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass
- Reflective headband provides visibility at night
- In-line controls for play, skip, and pause
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces
natural sound leakage
- Repels sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts
to wicked weather
- Enjoy twelve hours of continuous music + calls
on a single charge
- Noise canceling microphone reduces surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech.
- Compared to regular earphones or headphones, AfterShokz enable the wearer to better hear the sounds in the surrounding environment.