A magnifier that stands on the page and magnifies the print at 2.2 times. The visulette is sloping in that it angles towards the reader offering a more ergonomic reading position. It comes with an inbuilt LED light that brightens the print and makes it easier to see.
Everyone is different. The magnifiers listed here are only a very small sample of the range available. Vision Australia recommends making an appointment at a Low Vision Clinic near you to get the right magnifier. Call Vision Australia on 1300 84 74 66.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
- Powered by 3 AA batteries (included)
- Comes with a soft protective pouc
- Inbuilt white LED light enhances the visibility of the image being magnified.
- Sits on a page, no need to adjust the magnifier position or height to get the print or image in focus.
- Provides non-distorted, magnified image.
- Long lasting LED light.
- Use a sloping desk, a reading stand or rest your book on a few cushions on your lap to improve posture when reading which requires this magnifier to stay on the page to keep the print in focus.
- Bulkier and less discrete than the traditional dome-shaped visulette.
- Much more expensive due to the inbuilt light.