Reizen RL-350 Braille Labeller
- NDIS consumable approved
Product DetailsIn this section
This hand-held portable braille labeller is lightweight, portable and is most suitable for work, school or home. The labeller can be used to label a variety of items including files, records, DVDs, credit cards, business cards, name, address, phone numbers of your favourite restaurants and more.
- Portable and hand-held Braille labeller.
- Uses 12mm wide adhesive labelling tape.
- Upper rim of the dial is in braille.
- Lower rim shows the standard print alphabet consisting of 45 character positions including numerals and 12 contractions.
- For use with 3/8 and 1/2 wide labelling tape.
- Easy to use.
- Handle fits comfortably in your palm.
- Label tapes are simple to load and it includes one free roll of vinyl tape.
- Small size makes it perfect for travel.
- Lightweight and durable construction.
Particularly useful for non-braille users to label and write in braille, by lining up the letters with the corresponding braille letters and squeezing the labeller.
Tape is also sold separately. The replacement black tape (product code ES6102) or the replacement clear tape (product code ES6101) is recommended to use with the labeller for best results.
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
Powered (No / Battery / Electrical)No
Returnable (Yes / No)Yes
Training recommended (Yes / No)No
In the boxBack to product details
1 x Braille labeler
Demo/Review VideosBack to product details
Demo video for the Reizen RL-350 Braille Labeller