Monocular Telescope - 8x21 Close Focus
- Dept. of Veterans’ Affairs approved
- NDIS consumable eligible
Product DetailsIn this section
These Monoculars for people with lo vision bring the world closer by magnifying objects at a distance. Many with low vision use a monocular to read text on blackboards, whiteboards, and projection screens, as well as to view artwork in museums.
- A 8x21 millimetre close focus monocular with easy rubber grip and fully coated optics.
- Convenient and lightweight to carry.
- Perfect for sports events, concerts, bird watching, camping, etc.
- This monocular telescope is useful to read text on blackboards, whiteboards, and projection screens, as well as to view artwork in museums.
- Monoculars are also a favourite rite companion of bird watchers, nature lovers, sailors, hunters, and spies.
- Comfortable and convenient to carry, simple operation.
These pocket scopes are especially perfect for those with poor vision in one eye for whom binoculars are not an appropriate option. Monoculars are available in a variety of sizes and magnifications making them ideal for mid-distance as well as for far-distance viewing.
Risk of fire: Lenses used in optical equipment may cause significant damage through their “burning glass effect,” if used or stored improperly. Ensure that optical lenses are never left uncovered and lying in direct sunlight.
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
MaterialOutter part: Rubber
Lens: Coated Optical Glass
Powered (No / Battery / Electrical)No
Returnable (Yes / No)No
Training recommended (Yes / No)No
In the boxBack to product details
1 x Monocular telescope