Kiddikutter Knife - Red
- NDIS consumable eligible
Product DetailsIn this section
Kiddikutter – child-friendly knife that makes life easier and healthier.
Kiddikutter knives have been especially designed with rounded serrations so they cut food and not fingers. These knives are not sharp and won’t chop. They work by using a sawing action and will allow children to slice and dice fruit and vegetables and cut up their food, including meat. The newly improved design, features a wider blade that cuts more finely and even spreads beautifully.
- Child friendly design with bright colours and no sharp edges
- Newly designed wider blade allows for spreading topping on bread
- BPA- free easy grip handle
- Stainless-steel blade with rounded serration
- Certified food-grade non-stick ceramic coating on the blade
- Completely food safe and hygienic
- Great and easy to use
- Cuts food and not fingers
- Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for left or right handers
- Comes in eco-friendly packaging, making the whole product recyclable
The Kiddikutter will enable the child to learn and develop fine motor skills. Ideal to use as cutlery and will boost your child’s self-confidence and teach them independent eating habits.
- Weight – 0.01g
- Although the Kiddikutter comes in 8 funky colours, Vision Store is only selling them in 5 colours to test out the interest in the paediatric BLV market.
The suggested age is three years old, but younger kids can use them too. Start on soft foods first and gradually progress to more solid foods.
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
Powered (No / Battery / Electrical)No
Returnable (Yes / No)Yes
Training recommended (Yes / No)Yes
In the boxBack to product details
1x Kiddikutter Knife