- NDIS consumable eligible
Product DetailsIn this section
Learning how to prepare food is an essential skill. Traditional kitchen knives can be difficult to use and the risk of accidental knife skips puts many people off prepping and cooking their own meals at home. The Kandokutter allows people to prepare their own food without the worry of cuts and injury. This safe kitchen knife for adults is designed to cut through all types of food from fruit and vegetables to meat, whilst keeping fingers safe. Therefore, enhancing the user's independence and self-confidence.
- Adult friendly design with no sharp edges
- Attractive natural wood handle that is easy to hold
- High quality stainless-steel blade with rounded serration
- Certified food-grade non-stick ceramic coating on the blade
- Completely food safe and hygienic
- Easy to use and hold
- Cut food and not fingers
- Handwash only
- Suitable for left or right handers
- Comes in eco-friendly packaging, making the whole product recyclable
The Kandokutter is suitable for people experiencing a range of disabilities, including low vision or blindness, limited dexterity or impairment as a result of stroke or acquired brain injury.
- Weight: 0.0120g
- To keep your Kandokutter looking it's best, we suggest you give it a wipe over with some coconut oil or olive oil from time to time.
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
Powered (No / Battery / Electrical)No
Returnable (Yes / No)Yes
Training recommended (Yes / No)Yes
In the boxBack to product details
1x Kandokutter Knife