Daylight Slimline Floor Lamp
- Dept. of Veterans’ Affairs approved
- NDIS consumable approved
Product DetailsIn this section
DescriptionThis new and stylish Daylight LED floor lamp has a brushed steel finish. It features an aluminium shade that emits a very bright light, a diffuser that gives off a better spread of light and four levels of brightness. Ideal for seeing intricate work clearly and in detail.
If you have low vision, improving the lighting in your home is essential in making daily livings tasks easier to do and this includes reading. It’s important to find the right lighting (focal or room) to help you read or see things most effectively, even when using a magnifier.
- Aluminum shade with full length diffuser
- Better spread and diffusion of light
- 4 brightness levels
- Flexible joints for perfect positioning
- 3000 lux at 30cm
- 1065 lumens
- 13W energy consumption
- The flexible arm joints allow for perfect position of the light source and enables you to complete your task with greater ease and comfort.
- The Aluminum shade with a full length diffuser emits brighter light.
- You can easily adjust the brightness level with the four step dimmer switch.
- As the LED does not overheat it allows for you to work under the light for many hours.
This lamp is suitable for people who have mild to moderate vision loss or seniors that require extra illumination to read small print or view fine detail on objects more easily. The lamp is idea to complete tasks such as reading, sewing, needlework, quilting, nail artwork, fine arts and craft.
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
Powered (No / Battery / Electrical)Electrical
Returnable (Yes / No)Yes
Training recommended (Yes / No)No