Daylight Halo Go LED Magnifying Lamp
- Dept. of Veterans’ Affairs approved
- NDIS consumable eligible
Product DetailsIn this section
- Rechargeable battery.
- 8 hours of light on full brightness, the brightness does not fade and remains consistent for the full 4 hours.
- 8 hours of light on second setting, the brightness does not fade and remains consistent for the full 8 hours.
- 2 brightness levels.
- Battery level indicator.
- 6 hours for full recharge.
- Compact design.
- Folds flat.
- 9 cm diameter lens.
- 5 dioptres magnification lens (2.25X).
- 12 dioptres magnification inset lens.
This lamp is suitable for people who have mild to moderate vision loss or older Australians that require a portable magnifying lamp for extra illumination to read small print or view fine detail on objects more easily. The lamp is ideal to complete tasks such as reading, stitching, embroidery, art nails or beading.
- Lightweight, compact design and portable means you can use this magnifying lamp anywhere.
- USB rechargeable battery means it can be used at home or on the go.
- The 2 brightness levels allows brightness control.
- 9 cm diameter 2.25x magnification lens with a 4x inset lens allows for working on the finest details.
- Adjustable arm and lens for perfect positioning.
- LEDs circle the magnification lens for a uniform lighting over the reading material or object.
- As the LED does not overheat it allows for you to work under the light for many hours.
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
Powered (No / Battery / Electrical)Battery
Returnable (Yes / No)Yes
Training recommended (Yes / No)No