Daylight Halo Go Lamp
- Dept. of Veterans’ Affairs approved
- NDIS consumable approved
Product DetailsIn this section
This portable Daylight LED rechargeable magnifying lamp folds flat. Comes with a USB rechargeable battery. The brightness remains consistent for the full 8 hours. The LEDs circle the magnification lens for a uniform lighting over your project. It features a 2.25x magnification lens with a 4x inset lens for working on the finest details.
If you have low vision, improving the lighting in your home is essential in making daily livings tasks easier to do and this includes reading. This principle can also apply to older Australians. Therefore, it’s important to find the right lighting (focal or room) to help you read or see things most effectively, even when using a magnifier.
- Rechargeable battery.
- 8 hours of light on full brightness, the brightness does not fade and remains consistent for the full 4 hours.
- 8 hours of light on second setting, the brightness does not fade and remains consistent for the full 8 hours.
- 2 brightness levels.
- Battery level indicator.
- 6 hours for full recharge.
- Compact design.
- Folds flat.
- 9 cm (3.5″) diameter lens.
- 5 dioptres magnification lens (2.25X).
- 12 dioptres magnification inset lens.
This lamp is suitable for people who have mild to moderate vision loss or seniors that require a portable magnifying lamp for extra illumincation to read small print or view fine detail on objects more easily. The lamp is idea to complete tasks such as reading, stitching, embroidery, art nails or beading.
- Lightweight, compact design and portable means you can use this magnifying lamp anywhere.
- USB rechargeable battery means it can be used at home or on the go.
- The 2 brightness levels allows brightness control.
- 9 cm diameter 2.25x magnification lens with a 4x inset lens allows for working on the finest details.
- Adjustable arm and lens for perfect positioning.
- LEDs circle the magnification lens for a uniform lighting over the reading material or object.
- As the LED does not overheat it allows for you to work under the light for many hours.
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
Powered (No / Battery / Electrical)Battery
Returnable (Yes / No)Yes
Training recommended (Yes / No)No