Cordless Amplified Phone - CARE620-1
- Dept. of Veterans’ Affairs approved
- NDIS consumable approved
Product DetailsIn this section
The CARE620-1 is the latest range of DECT (digital enhanced cordless telecommunications) cordless phones from Oricom. It features a large blue backlit display, one-touch volume boost, instant call blocking and a loud hands-free speaker phone.
- Caller ID with 50 number call log.
- 2 One-touch memory buttons.
- 100 Name & number phone book.
- 10 Handset ringtones (5 classical + 5 polyphonic).
- Alarm function.
- 2 x AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries (included) .
- Multi handset capable (Connect up to 4 handsets).
- Compatible with the nbn™ broadband access network.
- Loud hands-free speakerphone.
- Large blue backlit display.
- Equaliser sound selection (bass, normal, treble).
- Intuitive scrolling menu.
- Hearing aid and T-coil compatible.
- Visual ring indicator.
- Instant call blocking.
- Time or handset name displayed in standby mode.
This phone is ideal for our low vision customers who also have a mild hearing loss. It has been designed to maximise the user’s ability to hear and see the phone ring, enhancing their ability to communicate comfortably with family, friends and others.
This phone is compatible with multiple handsets. Add up to 4 cordless handsets to the system (including these models CARE620HS – ES6507).
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
Powered (No / Battery / Electrical)Battery
Returnable (Yes / No)Yes
Training recommended (Yes / No)No
In the boxBack to product details
1 x Cordless Handset
1 x Base
1 x Line Cord
1 x AC Power Adaptor
2 x AAA NiMH Batteries
1 x User Guide