ClearReader Plus Feature Pack
- Dept. of Veterans’ Affairs approved
- NDIS consumable eligible
Product DetailsIn this section
Expands the functionality of the ClearReader Plus and ClearReader Plus Basic beyond text-to-speech to offer electronic magnification and document-saving capabilities. With the ability to magnify handwritten notes and other documents, the ClearReader Plus Feature Pack provides support and comfort for blind or low vision users.
- Simple, easily recognisable tactile handheld controls at your fingertips.
- Connect the ClearReader Plus or ClearReader Plus Basic to a separate screen and simultaneously listen to and view documents 'in-sync' as they are read aloud and displayed in an easily recognisable high contrast typeface, as if it were in large print.
- Magnification features enlarges handwritten notes and photographs.
- Connect to a separate monitor or an Optelec ClearView Plus (available separately) and benefit from magnification up to 16 times the original scan size.
- Able to view in:
- Arial or Verdana typeface.
- Positive reading mode includes black text on a white background.
- Negative reading mode includes white text on a black background.
- 12 selectable enhanced contrast foreground and background semi-colour combinations
- Column and line view - words are highlighted by block or box.
- Small SD memory card pre-installed to archive single and multiple page documents.
- Navigation control panel connected.
- Intuitive voice-only menus.
- Expandable USB memory (available separately).
- Freedom to scan and save printed books and magazines for reference at your convenience.
- If you prefer to read and scroll through content using the photo-mode, the ClearReader Plus automatically adjusts the original scanned document so that text appears in the correct horizontal orientation regardless of how the original document was scanned.
- The ClearReader Plus will automatically detect the resolution of the connected monitor and automatically scale the image to full screen, hereby eliminating black bars at the left, right, top and bottom of the screen.
Whether you are blind or experience partial sight loss, expand the functionality of the ClearReader Plus or ClearReader Plus Basic by connecting an optional Magnification Feature Pack.
Due to hygienic reasons this product is non-returnable unless faulty.
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
Returnable (Yes / No)No
Training recommended (Yes / No)No