Classic Perkins Brailler
Product DetailsIn this section
- Full right and left margin adjustments to accommodate any paper size and line centering.
- Round paper feed knobs to enable easy paper loading and unloading.
- Metal carrying handle.
- Fast response time between typing and output.
- Ergonomic design for ease of typing.
- Audible bell sound seven spaces before end of line.
- Includes user manual in both print and braille.
- Best to use braille paper which is thicker than standard paper, for braille to last longer.
- Best in class: the most widely used mechanical braille writer in the world since its invention in 1951.
- Durability that Lasts: metal casing, closed body architecture (limiting dust accumulation), and over 66 years of craftsmanship, resulting in a resilient product.
- Useful: Wide paper length to accommodate complex math, note taking or other literacy activities.
- Reliable support: one year warranty, repair service training and repair service centers throughout the world, ensuring that any problem with your product is resolved quickly.
Make reading and writing stress free and fun with the classic perkins brailler.
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
MaterialMetal Casing & Carry Handle
Leather dust cover
Powered (No / Battery / Electrical)No
Returnable (Yes / No)Yes
Training recommended (Yes / No)No
In the boxBack to product details
1 x Perkins Brallier
1 x Print and braille copies of the braille manual
1 x Dust cover
1 x Wooden braille eraser