Beamers Sunglasses - Stingray
- NDIS consumable approved
Product DetailsIn this section
DescriptionBeamers are polarised sunglasses specifically designed for children. They feature Optoshield Technology that offers maximum UV protection when outdoors. The Stingray frames are extra large in size and are suitable for children aged 10+ years.
- Optoshield technology for maximum UV protection which includes:
- Wraparound frame design
- Polarised lenses with UVA & UVB protection
- Back coated lens
- Beamers sunglasses can be labelled with your child’s name
- Microfibre pouch for cleaning and storage
- Hard durable case for protection
- Wraparound frame design prevents unfiltered side light from entering the eye – protecting the eyes and reduces glare sensitivity
- Lenses with UV 400 protection filter out UVA & UVB damaging rays – protects the eyes
- Lenses with coating that do not allow unfiltered light to reflect back into the eye – protect the eyes
- Lenses that filter our polarised light eye – protecting the eyes and reduces glare sensitivity
- The frames are comfortable, lightweight, flexible and durable
Kids spend a lot of time outdoors but they have not developed their natural eye defences. This means that kids eyes allow up to 70% more UV light through their eyes than adults. UV damage can cause serious eye diseases like cancer in the eye or eyelids, cataracts, pterygiums and aged related macular degeneration. This can easily be prevented by protecting their eyes with a quality pair of sunglasses, such as Beamers.
These polarised sunglasses are suitable for children aged 10 years and older.
If your child has glare sensitivity this would be a good solution.
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
Powered (No / Battery / Electrical)No
Returnable (Yes / No)Yes
Training recommended (Yes / No)No
In the boxBack to product details
1x Pair Beamers sunglass
1x Protective hard case
1x Microfibre cloth travel pouch