9V Liquid Level Indicator
- Dept. of Veterans’ Affairs approved
- NDIS consumable approved
Product DetailsIn this section
Please note: this product is out of stock. We expect more stock to arrive at the warehouse in approximately 7 week(s). You may place an order in advance to secure your item and ensure priority despatch.
- Three prongs to hold the device in place.
- Single 9volt battery(included).
- Device beeps indicating cup is almost full.
- Features three prongs that provides two different alert sounds: a slow beep and a faster, higher pitched beep. Therefore, making a cup of tea or coffee with milk will be much easier.
- Pocket size and easy to carry on the go.
- Suitable for use with both hot and cold liquids.
- Never overfill your cup, glass or jug again.
This product will help people who have poor vision and struggle with a simple task such as pouring a drink if they cannot see clearly how much they are pouring before their cup or glass starts to overfill. They can risk burning themselves if they were pouring hot liquid. This could potentially lead to a loss of confidence with this task and potentially their independence.
This liquid level indicator does not vibrate when liquid touches the prongs of the device. May require a sighted person to assist with placing the 9-volt battery inside the device.
SpecificationBack to product details
More product information
Powered (No / Battery / Electrical)Battery
Returnable (Yes / No)Yes
Training recommended (Yes / No)No