Mountbatten Braille Whisperer is built to be much quieter than a standard Brailler, and includes Bluetooth for interface with an app available for iOS, Android and Mac. The app allows for real-time print-to-Braille and Braille-to-print translation so students and teachers can interact effectively.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
- As a simple tool it can be used to develop awareness of Braille symbols and characters.
- An easy correct and erase function means children are more willing to write their ideas.
- Audio response reinforces learning and tells what commands are being entered.
- With the addition of a Mimic, teacher supervision becomes easy and continuous.
- Connect a PC keyboard to enable sighted teachers, peers and family to write in Braille.
- Braille-to-print as well as print-to-Braille translation available.
- It can be used as a graphics embosser encouraging the development of tactual skills.
- Connect the Mountbatten to a PC and send files back and forward.
We can convert to - UK English, American English, French - FR grade 1, Spanish, Italian, Latvian, Czech, Russian, German, English+Polish, English+Polish+German, English+Portuguese, Greek, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, Taiwan Chinese, Mandarin Chinese, English+Arabic, Belgian Dutch, Sri Lankan, French _ Euro Grade 2 = English+French+German, Canada English + French grade 2 _ English+French+German, Spanish+English with dictionary.