The Perkins Brailler is a durable braille writing machine used for reading, writing and math from early learning through to adulthood.
Its a manual brailler operated by 6 conventional keys. Features keys for spacing, line and back spacing, paper feed and release levers, margin stops with warning bell and built in carry handle.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Paypal accepted.
Features & Specifications
- Full right and left margin adjustments to accommodate any paper size and line centering
- Round paper-feed knobs to enable easy paper loading and unloading
- Metal carrying handle
- Fast response time between typing and output
- Ergonomic Design for ease of typing
- Audible bell sound seven spaces before end of line
- Carriage release, full horizontal movement between margin stops
- Braille output conforms to American National Library Service for the Blind Size and Spacing Standard
- Includes user manual in both print and braille
- Includes leather dust cover
- Weight is 4.8 kg
- Paper size maximum is 29.2 x 35.6 cm
- Recommended paper weight is 130 GSM
- Best to use braille paper which is thicker than standard paper, for braille to last longer
- Key pad is Ergonomic design for ease of typing; Perkins keyboard standard
- Audible bell sounds seven spaces before end of line
- Best in Class: The most widely used mechanical braille writer in the world since its invention in 1951.
- Durability that Lasts: Metal casing, closed body architecture (limiting dust accumulation), and over 66 years of craftsmanship, resulting in a resilient product.
- Useful: Wide paper length to accommodate complex math, note taking or other literacy activities.
- Reliable Support: One year warranty, repair service training and repair service centers throughout the world, ensuring that any problem with your product is resolved quickly.